Thursday 7 March 2013

Anyhow...

...
Husband is upstairs painting what it to be Toddler N's Big Boy Room.

I said I was going to tidy up downstairs, hoover, steam clean the floors so I won't have to do it tomorrow morning before my friend V and her Baby K comes over for lunch.

And then I got stuck in front of the computer. Ooops.

Well, I am pregnant and quite tired after having been to the midwife to check my bloods and to get the
anti-D (Rh) immunoglobulin injection. and then I had to get another appointment for the whooping cough vaccination. I feel like a pin cushion this pregnancy.. so I think a sit down is acceptable.

But I can't wait for Baby to come and join our family on the outside and I must say that I am very excited about Toddler N seeing his babysibling. There will be tears!

x


No comments: